Thursday, October 9, 2008

Never eat bread you can see through!

Yes that is one of my bug bears I have to say. I have always had a thing about WW bread. "You get 17 slices for a point Annmarie!!!" Yes but to what advantage?! Have you ever put tomato on it? It has the same effect as if you dipped normal bread into tomato soup.

Except it's cold.

And you've no spoon handy!

But I have to say - low fat bars and crisps etc have come a long way. I remember buying fat free choclate icecream years ago and it waws basically a cola sorbet! ugghggg

Having said that there probably is no substitute for natural unprocessed food. And it's a very biblical concept. When Daniel was offered all the 'rich' food in the royal court he decided that he would not eat it. (Anyone like Veggie Tales???? The bunny, the bunny, yeah I love the bunny.)

Daniel would only eat good food. Vegtables and water! But he was strong, fit and heard great things and did great things for God. Interesting eh?

No McTucky Fried Whopper for him then!

Probably too many points in it anyway...

No comments: