Monday, January 12, 2009

Back on tracker!

ohhh it's hard to get back into it!

There are still remnants of the Christmas fare hanging around the place. Not least my Dad's large time of mini Toblerone's which he INSISTS on leaving on the sofa with the lid off it. I mean COME ON!!!! How is anyone supposed to resist those.

Even though I went back to WW last Thursday (up 4.5 btw -- ouch!) I feel today is the first day back properly. There was a bit too much convenience food happening over the weekend. What with that and everlasting-toblerones -- I have a lots of jogging on the spot to do by Thursday.

But I do feel better to be back into the routine. Filling in the tracker is definitely a good discipline. Filling it in helps me remember what I have eaten and how many points. And it forces me to work out the points of what I'm not sure of. If I don't track I wildly guess what I don't know; and then forget it anyway.

I hide mine in the depths of my bag but I know someone who pins it on the front of her kitchen presses -- for all to see. What if she gets burgled or something? How awful would it be to come down the stairs in the morning to find a note on your tracker telling you you've been counting Pink and White wafers as 1/2 and they should be 1 and your HD ready, 48" flat screen telly gone.

I'd be devastated!!

I love Pink and Whites!!

No comments: