Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll eat if I want to...

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me -eeeeeeee
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did I mention it's my birthday. Yes I have reached another year. I am now 37 and can't believe I just tryped that!!

But there's double prizes today. It's my birthday (did i say?) and it's Thursday... weigh in day.

Now my Thursday regimen is probably the wrong thing to do but as I'm 2 1/2 lb away from 3 stone down I reckon I must be doing something right!

On Thursdays (after weigh in) I have what ever I want and I don't count the points.

I can hear the sharp intake of the breath, the muffled screams and the disapproving tutting of the 2.7 people who read this blog. (so you all must be very busy making noises) But that is my Thursday thing. And today woo hoo the ol birthday and all that, did I say...

You know the old adage.... Have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Well i use a similar system to that on a weekly basis. Thursday I eat like a woman possessed, Fri, Sat and Sun I don't, Mon, Tues, Wed I hem it all in waitin' like a woman possessed for Thursday to come so I can eat like a woman possessed.

As you can see, the weight is reducing but the addiction to food is not waining. You see I am like an alcoholic. But I can't go cold turkey. (Actually I could go a cold turkey sandwich if you have one handy) I can't not eat anything... ever... so I have to wrestle with and try to tame my eating habits.

But not today.

cos today is Thursday

and today is my birthday.... did I mention?

1 comment:

Eunice said...

hello =) don't think you remember me,but err if u trace back in your memory, u'll prolly recall *faintly* me buying tickets from u for the Keith Getty concert waay back last year =P

n if u glance up when u're worship leading in front,to the row of chinese girls who always sit in front in church, yep i'm one of them.hahaha

nice blog =) really encouraging n stress-relieving.hehe. which is good coz us students hav tonnes of stress =P

keep writing!! i'll read =)