Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year Revolutions!

Well so far I don't think I have done too bad! It's hard to judge really. I actually wish that I could go to WW this week and get it over with and get going again. But I have another week to go... 

OK confession time..

Chocolate Kimberley... Lots
Bread sauce... Lots, but not enough
Trifle... Once
Christmas Pudding... Twice
Roses... Not too many actually, must count the papers in the cup (guffaw guffaw)
Christmas Cake... I suppose if you average it out over the entire season it won't look so bad!
Turkey dinner... two
White bread... some
Marks and Spencer Chocolate and Toffee Biscuits... a whole box (but there is only 9 in a  box so if you even it out over....)
Salad... none
WW Zero point soup... none
Vegtables... only those mashed with or smothered in butter so I don't think they count as veg by that stage


So all in all it wasn't a bad Christmas day! Wish I could remember what I ate all the other days though...


Only kidding blog readers... panic not!


So my New Year Revolution will be... not sure actually. 
It'll no doubt be something to do with food. I am obsessed with it... haven't you noticed?

But the New Year is a great slate cleaner. We can start again. I know we regularly need to start again but the 1st of the 1st does have that extra bit of incentive. 

My hope is that I'll eat less rubbish and more wholesome stuff. And not just edible stuff, the spiritual larder could do with an overhaul too. But that's for another blog....

No comments: