Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is mise a mess

Hi all

I've been hiding from you I'm afraid.

I've attempted to write a few times over the last few weeks but have found I have nothing to say. (Who'd have thought it!!!)

I suppose I'm a bit of a fair weather blogger. I find it hard to write when I'm down in the dumps. All I do is talk about being down in the dumps, why I'm down in the dumps, how long I've been down in the dumps, the state of the dumps... and even IF you're happy to read it, I'm not too fussed on writing it!

My state now??? Well I suppose you could call me "up in the dumps".

I'm a bit more upbeat, and ready to tackle the food thing again.

Over the last few weeks the WW situation has been all over the place. At worse up 5; at best down 5 and everything in between. But I must remember that I am still down by more than 2.5 stone and this is a life long journey. So a few wobbly weeks (if you'll excuse the expression) can be dealt with...

So, what do to... I suppose I should think about it. I'll make a big mug of coffee and have some... ah ah ahhhhh NO! Naughty Amo! Smack botty!!!

Some leave and comment and tell me it'll all be ok!! Pleeeeeeease

xx

5 comments:

Louise Polhill said...

Like a Fairy Godmother I want to encourse you "You SHALL be OK"! I know you can do it my darling! Up and at 'em Amo!

Annmarie Miles BTh said...

Thanks Poll xx

PS for the non-Irish speakers... "Is mise" means "I am"

Ferg said...

Ta tu go maith. That's as far as my Irish goes, well apart from the national anthem for when we beat those pesky Welsh!!
We're contending for you all the way over here in New Zealand. Go strong.

Eunice said...

you can do it! =) this may help,btw.. choose a Bible verse that really encourages you, maybe like 2 Cor 5:17 or Psalm 91.. memorize it n each day as you get up n go about your daily *stuff*, bring it to mind as often as possible..meditate on it each day..when u have cravings or feel down or whatever..

it works =)

"My son,pay attention to what I say;
listen closely to my words.
Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart;
for they are life to those who find them
and health to a man's whole body." (Proverbs 4:20-22)

Sando said...

it'll all be ookkkk!! :D